Cheri Sicard brings us delicious marijuana recipes each month in Freedom Leaf Magazine.
She is also a passionate advocate for those serving life in prison for marijuana sentences. Take a moment to visit her website to find out more: www.cannabischeri.com/prison-outreach
Here’s a list of all of Cheri’s food columns in 2015. Many are quick and easy.
So if you are looking for that last minute addition to your New Year’s Eve party tonight or your first meal of 2016 try these for some inspiration.
Cooking With Kief: Mary Jane’s Soup Kitchen – read in full
Soup is one of the most versatile, not to mention forgiving dishes you’ll ever prepare.
– Hearty Winter Vegetable Soup
– Corn and Green Chile Chowder with Shrimp
– Dosing instructions
Cannabis oil and Cannabis butter making techniques
– Salted Caramel Popcorn
– Sweet and Spicy Nutty Snack Mix
– Salted Lime Tortilla Chips with Mango Avocado Salsa
Stoner Fruit Cocktail: Mangoes, Marijuana and Myrcene – read in full
The basics on terpenes and how they come into play with cannabis.
– How to choose and cut a mango
– Mango Lassi smoothie
– Mango Almond Quinoa Salad
Cooking with Bud: Old Fashioned Recipes for Fresh Marijuana – read in full
Sauces, soups and stews can be enhanced with whole plants.
– Tips on grinding and decarboxylation
– Sausage and Sativa Stuffed Mushrooms