The new video game Hemp Inc. is already taking the mobile world by storm. During the pre-launch period alone, the game has already been downloaded more than 100,000 times. Hemp Inc. features in-game celebrities like Jimi Hendrix, Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, Cheech & Chong.
Hemp Inc.‘s gameplay is based around starting your very own marijuana grow/dispensary business. You begin in a garage grow space and apartment dispensary, and can earn money for upgrades by selling marijuana in your dispensary. Extras like boost items, additional staff members, more locations and danker cannabis seeds are featured as well.
The creators of Hemp Inc., HKA Studios, also worked with NORML to help promote cannabis activism. There are NORML billboards and banners all around the in-game town, which lead directly to NORML’s Take Action Center. This makes Hemp Inc. a perfect fit for any marijuana reform advocate.
Download Hemp Inc. today during the Pre-Launch period on iTunes here.
If you enjoyed this Freedom Leaf article, consider subscribing today!
- Things to Do in Las Vegas When You’re Stoned - April 11, 2017
- The NCIA Cannabis Business Summit & Expo is Coming to Oakland - April 3, 2017
- ‘Star Trek’ Actor Talks About His Medical Marijuana Use - March 20, 2017
- Smoking in the Desert at the Las Vegas Cannabis Cup - March 6, 2017
- White House Hints Crackdown on Recreational Marijuana Is Coming - February 23, 2017
- The Quest for the Emerald Cup - February 16, 2017
- Marijuana is Now Officially Legal in Maine - January 30, 2017
- What I Learned at the Oaksterdam Grow Seminar - January 17, 2017
- Healing Sweepstakes to the Mile High City - December 6, 2016
- Historic Results of the Marijuana Election 2016 - November 9, 2016