May 1-2: CannabisLearn Conference & Expo, Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, Pa.
May 4-5: High Times Cannabis Cup Central Valley, Cal Expo Fairgrounds, Sacramento, Calif.
May 4-6: MardiGrass, Nimbin, New South Wales, Australia
May 9-11: Marijuana Business Conference & Expo, Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, La.
May 10-12: National Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics, Loew’s Movie Palace, Jersey City, NJ
May 11: High NY Presents An Evening with Congressman Earl Blumenauer, WeWork South Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
May 11: Mother’s High Tea, McNichols Building, Denver, Co.
May 12: Cultivation Classic, Revolution Hall, Portland, Ore.
May 15-17: CHAMPS, Atlantic City Convention Center, Atlantic City, N.J.
May 19-20: THC Fair, Red Lion Hotel, Coos Bay, Ore.
May 19-20: CannaGrow Expo, Palm Springs Convention Center, Palm Springs, Calif.
May 21-22: IC3: Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference, JW Marriott Los Angeles, Los Angeles, Calif.
May 21-23: NCIA Cannabis Industry Lobby Days, The Capitol, Washington, D.C.
May 22-24: Americans for Safe Access Unity Conference 2018, Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, DC
May 25-27: Lift & Co. Cannabis Business Conference, Toronto Expo Centre, Toronto, Ont.
May 30-31: CannaMexico World Summit, San Cristobal Center, Guanajuato, Mexico
- First Legal Canadian Cannabis Sales Recorded in Newfoundland - October 17, 2018
- The View from Vancouver: Inside Canada’s Legalization Challenge - October 10, 2018
- Chart: The History of U.S. State Marijuana Ballot Initiatives - September 24, 2018
- The Top 12 Canadian Pot Stocks - September 18, 2018
- Boston Freedom Rally: Three Days of Weed & Music - September 13, 2018
- Pro-Cannabis Candidates Head the Midterms Ballot - September 12, 2018
- Senate Showdown 2018: 12 Important Races to Watch - August 30, 2018
- MPP Names New Executive Director - August 14, 2018
- North Dakota Recreational Legalization Initiative on the November Ballot - August 13, 2018
- Proposed US Tariffs Threaten Vaporizer Industry - August 6, 2018